Can I transfer a tawk.to subscription to a different property?
Yes, it's possible to transfer a tawk.to subscription to a different property. In order to transfer your subscription, you will need to meet these requirements:
- You must be the owner and admin for both the source and the target property.
- The subscription plan being transferred must be available in the target property. If you are paying an old price for the Rebranding add-on subscription, then you cannot transfer the existing subscription to the target property.
- If a property has an existing subscription, then it’s not a valid target.
If you meet these requirements, chat with our team who will organize to have the subscription transferred.
Here are some additional points to consider:
- The billing dates will remain the same
- You can also transfer a canceled subscription
- All payment and event history in the source subscription is transferred to the target property
- You cannot remove an agent if they are the admin who signed up and paid for the add-on
Learn more about changing your billing details here: How to change your billing details
If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team or schedule a call.