How do I change my subscription?
tawk.to offers you the flexibility to make the following changes to your subscriptions:
- Switch between monthly and annual subscriptions, based on your preferred billing frequency. Currently, this option works only for the Remove Branding and Video + Voice + Screensharing add-ons.
- Hire additional live chat agents and/or virtual assistants or change your chat support coverage.
Consider the following before changing your subscription:
- Your subscription is paid in advance. If you decide to change your plan in the middle of the billing cycle, this change will take effect at the start of your next billing cycle. For example, if you’re halfway through your annual subscription and would like to switch to a monthly subscription, the change won’t take effect for another six months.
- Changing the plan for one add-on won't impact the billing frequency for any other subscriptions you have. To make changes for multiple add-ons, you’ll need to change each subscription individually.
- You cannot pause a yearly subscription.
- You must be an account admin to change a subscription plan.
- If you are a Hired Agent or Virtual Assistant customer, please reach out to your Customer Success team member who can help you customize your plan depending on the situation.
Follow these steps to change your subscription:
First, if you have multiple properties, check to make sure you’re viewing the correct one by hovering over the hamburger icon at the top of the Dashboard.
Then, make your way to ⚙️Administration ➞ Add-ons ➞ Billing.
If you have multiple subscriptions, select the add-on you’d like to change.
Go to Plan and Billing details. Then, click Modify to the right of the Payment method.
Select a subscription package. Then, click the Submit button. You can also change your payment method, if necessary.
Your subscription plan is now changed.
Learn more about changing your billing details here: How to change your billing details
Have a question? Start a chat with our support team or schedule a call.