Last Update 6 days ago
Installation from the administration panel
- Log in to the Drupal 8 administration panel and click on Extend.
- In the module list, click on the Install new module button.
- Click the Choose File button and select the downloaded module zip file. Then click on Install.
- After the installation completes, click on Enable newly added modules.
To select a widget for display:
- In the main menu, click on Configure.
- Expand the Development selection and select tawk.to module settings.
- After logging into your tawk.to account, you will be able to select which widget to display.
Note: Having trouble and need some help? Check out our Help Center.