Last Update há 5 meses
Installation from the administration panel
- Log in to the Drupal 7 administration panel and click on Modules.
- In the module listing page, click on Install new module.
- Click Choose File and select the downloaded zip file. Then click Install.
- After installation is complete, click on Enable newly added modules.
- In the modules list, click on the Enabled checkbox for the tawk.to module.
- Click on Save Configuration.
To select the widget you would like to display:
- In the admin panel, go to Modules.
- In the module listing, click on the Configure link for the tawk.to module.
- Click the Widget link in the resulting page to see available widgets.
- After logging into your tawk.to account, you will be able to select a widget for display.
NOTE: Having trouble and need some help? Check out our Help Center.