FAQ: I’m not getting sound notifications
Last Update një muaj më parë
If you are not receiving sound notifications from the tawk.to Dashboard, you‘ll want to make sure you have allowed browser and sound notifications. This will prevent visitors going unanswered, and avoid missed chats and sales.
Receiving notifications every time a visitor wants to have a conversation will let you know exactly when a visitor sends a chat or submits a ticket. As a result, you will be able to respond more quickly and create a more user-friendly experience.
Make sure your volume is turned up on your computer
It may be the case that you accidentally hit a button that muted your volume. Checking this now will save you a lot of frustration later.
If you are not wearing a headset, be sure you are listening through your computer’s built-in speakers. If your computer is connected to headphones or an external speaker system, you may not be able to hear notifications.
Make sure you have allowed browser notifications
If you have not allowed browser notifications, you may not be able to receive any notifications at all. Be sure to allow browser notifications in your browser settings.
To learn more about allowing browser notifications for tawk.to, check out this article.
Make sure you have allowed notifications on your computer
For Windows Users
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings.
- Go to System and then Notifications & Actions.
- From there, you can do the following:
- Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for some or all notification senders.
- Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen.
- Choose whether to see notifications when you're duplicating your screen.
For Mac Users
- Choose the Apple menu at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click Notifications.
- Select an app in the left column.
- To change the notification style, select Banners or Alerts.
With sound notifications now allowed on your computer, you should be receiving alerts from the tawk.to Dashboard. Turning on sound notifications will alert you immediately to new chats or tickets and allow you to respond to visitors quickly.
If you need additional assistance troubleshooting the sound, submit a ticket or directly contact customer support for your device or operating system.